Driving lesson #5

04:57

So this morning I had my driving lesson which is the highlight of my week although my next one isn't till a fortnight.

Today I drove straight off which was scary in itself but I think that I did ok, I stalled once again but I was so pressured as we did traffic lights and pedestrian crossings...ekkk!

It was hard to stop and start and keep with the flow of the traffic but she said it would get like second nature - I hope she's right!

I learnt that

Pelican crossings have a flashing amber light in between

Puffin crossing don't have the flashing light

Toucan crossings are for cyclists too

Zebra crossings are marked by black and white stripes on the poles

I also drove myself home so I had a really good time driving for 1 and a half hours!

You Might Also Like

0 comments