What's in my bag

16:37


Here is my Polyvore inspired what's in my bag. 

I love looking at these tags, I'm not sure why perhaps it's because I'm nosey or just find it intriguing to see what others keep in their bags.  

Firstly my bag is a River Island Black Quilted Chain Strap Tote Bag which can be found online here:

http://www.riverisland.com/women/bags--purses/shopper--tote-bags/Black-quilted-chain-strap-tote-bag-642204

What my bag contains:

Moleskine Diary (for 2014)
Little change and card purse from New Look 
Soft Pink Lace Purse from Primark 
1 Pencil and 2 Pens 
Black Lined Notebook (which contains my bucket list) from Sainsburys 
Mark Jacobs Glasses and Case
IPhone 4 (Panda Case from Primark)
Keys
iPhone headphones 
Perfume - Katy Perry Killer Queen 30ml 
Camera - Cannon A3100
Boujoir Case (which I keep my camera in) 
Book - 14,000 things to be happy about by Barbara Ann Kipfer (a great book to read when traveling)
Nail File
L'Occitane Rose Hand cream 
Oyster Card (from when I went to London)
Liquid Eyeliner - Ted Baker 
Hair Grips
Chanel Compact - Smokey Eyes (I mainly use this for the mirror)
Hair ties
Lip Balms - Ted Baker My lips are sealed & The Body Shop born lippy 
Lipstick - Mac Creme de Nude 






You Might Also Like

0 comments