TAG: About Me

16:31

I found this tag on my tumblr dashboard, and so decided to do it!

My tumblr is: 


About Me Tag 

1.Hobbies?
Learning to drive, learning languages, photography, reading 

2.Favourite Colour?
Purple, I'd say white, but that Is a shade.

3.Age?
Nineteen

4.What’s your religion?
Christian, although, I believe in God but not so much religion. 

5.What does your URL mean?
Just Breathe - my tattoo and a phrase that means a lot 
Wanderlust - my favourite word & my hearts desire

6.Reason you joined blogger?
To be able to look back in the future, and see how I've progressed, like a journal...

7.Do you have any nicknames?
Lou, Lu, Lulu

8.Do you like bubble bath?
Love!!! So relaxing!

9.Kissed in the rain?
Not that I can remember, but I imagine it to be like in a film... 

10.Dyed your hair?
Yes, always, for many years...

11.Soup or salad?
Salad 

12.Vegetable or meat?
Both?

13.Go out drinking?
Nope

14.Smoke cigarettes?
No

15.Smoke weed?
Never

16.Do any hard drugs?
Never ever - I don't even like taking paracetamols 

17.Last film you saw at the cinema?
Despicable me 2

18.Have you ever fallen asleep in someones arms?
Yes

19. What is your job?
University Student 

20.Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Yes

21.Skipped doing homework to play a video game?
I procrastinate a lot...

22.Tried to commit suicide?
Thoughts

23.The last time you felt broken?
A few months ago...

24.Had to lie to EVERYONE about how you felt?
Yes, queue lines such as "I'm fine" & "I'm just tired"

25.Do you have a Boyfriend/Girlfriend?
Yes

26.Do you have Long hair OR short hair?
Long

27.First thing you notice to a guy/girl?
Their eyes, Their hair

28.Do you sing in the shower?
Of course!! I am always singing! 

29.Do you dance in the car?
Noooo, I can barely drive haha! 

30.Where were you yesterday?
At home

31.Ever used a bow and arrow?
No, but it would be fun to try!

32.Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Last winter 

33.Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Some are yes

34.Is Christmas stressful?
If money is tight and time is short - then yes...

35.Favorite type of fruit pie?
Red Berries

36.Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Interior designer

37.Do you believe in ghosts?
No

38.Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
A few times in life

39.Take a vitamin daily?
I'd like to, but, I'm not very good at taking things daily - I often forget...oops..

40.Wear slippers?
Yes! So snuggly, Fluffy & Warm! 

41.Wear a bath robe?
Yes 

42.What do you wear to bed?
Pjs - shorts & a tank top

43.Do you want to get married?
I like the idea of it yes, but these days most end in separation, like my parents. I don't want to put any children through that. 

44.Can you curl your tongue?
Yes - at least I think so...

45.How many relationships have you had?
Too many 

46.How can I win your heart?
With a wonderful personality & caring heart

47.what makes a great relationship?
Trust, Caring, Things in common, Spontaneous travels, Kindness

48.Shy OR open?
Shy

50.Confident OR Low Self Esteem?
Low Self Esteem

51.Caring OR non-caring?
Caring 

52.Sunrise OR Sunset?
Sunset - such beauty in the sky! So many wonderful colours lighting up the sky...beautiful...


53.Piercings OR no piercings?
Ears & I've had my navel pierced 

54.Tattoos OR no tattoos?
Tattoos

55.Quiet stay-at-home type OR party type?
Quiet stay at home type - I am very shy, I also have anxiety issues

You Might Also Like

0 comments