The power of the Internet

17:43

It's very weird how one image of your tattoo on Instagram or Facebook and go all around the world... I guess this just shows the power of the Internet.

Not sure how I feel about seeing my tattoo online a lot... This is just Pinterest but its on google images too -> like whoa!

It's nice in a way that people like it, and I feel very honoured about that. The font of my tattoo is original and it has a lot of meaning to me personally....After over coming anxiety, depression and a lot of other things in my life, that I do not wish to mention. I'm not sure how I'd feel if someone copied it totally, I'm sure to them it would hold meaning too, but not the same.

Hmmm it's weird how just Instagram and Facebook photos can turn into a whole world online....



You Might Also Like

0 comments