Books, books, books

18:40

Today was a beautiful day, such a lovely morning with the sun shining and the birds singing. Hopefully it will continue to be nice and bright outside as I feel much more content in the sunshine.

I had to run a few errands this morning, food shopping and collecting my books from the post office - since yesterday the postman decided to come at 7am, and not leave my parcel with my neighbour.

After a lovely walk in the sunshine I finally arrived at the post office a and collected my parcel I couldn't wait to get home and open it! I've always loved opening post haha! I get home open my parcel and voila all my books! I really, really, reallllyyyy, want to read the fault in our stars. John green is my favourite author, looking for Alaska is my all time favourite book! I've wanted to read the fault in our stars since I knew John was writing it, but I've just not gotten around to purchasing it until now. Although I really want to read it I think it maybe best if I start my Uni books first, probably a wise decision, I think.

I also met up with my friends Ant & Karen for coffee and a slice of cake....OMG chocolate fudge cake is soooo nice!



You Might Also Like

0 comments