Kindle

15:40

I love books I feel like reading a book transports you into another world and with it takes away all your real life problems. I have recently purchased from waterstones some books - two for Uni and one just for reading, fault In our stars by John green.

I've been considering getting a kindle for a while now, although they're expensive and I'm saving for a car, plus I thought I'd miss the feeling of holding a book and flicking the page but actually I don't miss that at all you can still really get lost in the book and you do get to flick the page with the side button so it's kind of the same.

I am very thankful to my friends who had a spare one since they updated theirs to a kindle firehd and they kindly gave it to me, and I absolutely love it! It will be great for on the bus too and in cafes and so on....



You Might Also Like

0 comments