Finally finished the opera

03:31

Yesterday I took a trip to my local library sat myself down, laid out all my books and began studying. I find that it's much easier to study in the library because.... One it gets you out the house, two it's usually quiet and three there's no distractions like the TV or so on.

After spending some time in there I have finally finished the opera chapter of my Uni course book - and thank God because I'm really not a fan of opera. Although I did like learning some Italian and I think it's sad how Maria Callas died alone in her Paris apartment. I believe hat she must of known it was soon her time because she did a farewell concert. Next chapter is on the Dali Lama which I think will actually be very interesting! So I'm looking forward to that and after that chapter I'm then on book 2!

You Might Also Like

0 comments