Rihanna River Island Collection

16:10

I must start by saying that I'm not a great fan of Rihanna I'll listen to her music if its on the radio but I won't go out of my way to listen to it. However I do like some of her tattoos as for her personal style I don't like that much either.

This collection was shown in Oxford street with "top models Jourdan Dunn, Bambi Northwood-Blyth, Charlotte Free, Ataui Deng and Tao Okamoto, the Rihanna for River Island campaign was shot in LA by world-renowned photographer, Mario Sorrenti." To quote river island! That said great models and photographers can't change the quality of the collection.

I feel like the designs aren't even that great! .... "...but this is the biggest one yet." - River Island


There's stripes and lots of stripes on stripes! There's no tops on some outfits and others showcase short tops that look like they've been shrunk in the wash! There's 90 denim and saggy boobs on all the models! No bras are wore - only some are worn as tops under jackets and I don't know about you but me, personally I wouldn't go out without a bra or wear a bra as a top - I think you'd get some dodgy looks in the street certainly! In my view the collection isn't that great!

Although on a positive not I do like some of the dresses they're simple and pretty and well it will sell! People who are fans of Rihanna will buy these clothes and she has many fans so I'm sure RI will get a profit out of this!


I love this girls pink hair! It's beautiful waves I think her hair is the best part of all this! I do however like the black Angelina Jolie split leg dress however I feel like the yellow one is far too see-threw for my liking! I don't like going out with my underwear on show...


Bras as tops and no bras under tops... New trend?!?!



90's denim perhaps this should stay in the 90's?




You Might Also Like

0 comments